Coach, Trainer, Facilitator of the processes of change
I will help you in the following areas:
I am a trainer, coach, facilitator, moderator of the Design Thinking Institute with over 13 years’ experience. I work with groups and individuals applying development and coaching techniques.
I am passionate about using facilitation to improve teams’ performance and processes at various organization levels.
I support leaders, those in official positions and the ones who want to take on this role in their private life. I believe that kindness, motivation, efficiency and a sense of meaning are worth introducing into our lives on a daily basis.
In individual processes, I primarily rely on rebuilding self-esteem by reflecting thinking, showing turning points, encouraging self-reflection at the level of the entire strategy of my actions.
I regularly supervise my work both individually and in groups
- Own company for 12 years (coaching, training, facilitation)
- Certified trainer
- Certified coach, facilitator
- Lecturer at the University of Gdańsk, SWPS, WSB in Gdańsk
- Master of Management
- School of Trainers at the University of the Jagiellonian University
- Maciej Bennewicz Institute of Cognitive Science (Certified Business Coach)
- Pathways Facilitation School (Certified Facilitator and Lecturer at Facilitation School)
- NOVO coaching study (Certified Team Coach)
- World Institute for Action Learning (Coach Action Learning) program
- Design Thinking Institute Moderator’s program