I will help you in the following areas:
I am a psychologist educated and experienced in psychotraumatology, and crisis intervention.
My greatest professional passion is working with uniformed services that is with people exposed to a long-term, high level of stress. A special area of my interest is help in dealing with traumatic experiences and preventing them.
When I accompany you in struggling with difficulties, it is important for me that you could feel safe in relationship between us. While helping,
I pay attention to the uniqueness of each person and try to provide support tailored to the special, individual needs. I strengthen my clients mindfully and with commitment so that they can make changes which serve them and in the time they need.
- Psychology of Crisis
- Psychology of Trauma
- I have been building my professional experience for over 10 years on the basis of numerous apprenticeships, internships, and cooperation involving diagnostic, training, and interventional-supportive processes conducted for various social groups.The greatest impact on shaping my competences in the field of providing psychological help had the cooperation with the following institutions:
- Land Forces Training Center in Poznań
- Detention Custody in Poznań
- Clinical Hospital of Karol Jonscher in Poznań, Department of Pediatric Oncology
- Laboratory of Motivation and Change in Poznań
- Madra. Training and Psychotherapy Center in Poznań
- Foundation of University of Adam Mickiewicz
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Center Remedium in Kępno
- Psychology, specialty: clinical and social (University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań)
- Psychotraumatology (University of Gdańsk)
- Study of Crisis Intervention (under the guidance of M. Madejski and W. Szlagura)
- Therapeutic and psychoeducational work using the Motivational Dialogue method with particular emphasis on addicts and their relatives (32 h under the guidance of J. Banaszak)
- Working with a group combining various therapeutic viewpoints with particular emphasis on addicts and their relatives (120 h under the aegis of National Center for the Prevention of Addictions)
- I constantly develop and update my knowledge using the available literature and by taking part in numerous courses, and trainings not mentioned above.