I will help you in the following areas:
Psychologist, Gestalt therapist. Has analytical skills that help to identify the client`s main request and focus its efforts in the right direction.
The main value for me are people, relationships with people. Human needs human. In the moments of crisis, the need for people, in reliable relationships with them is especially felt.
Safety, sensitivity, reliable contact with yourself at all levels (body, mind, feelings, reactions, behavior), contact with others, reflection, creative adaptation to any changes – these are the foundations for a quality full life.
- Life crisis, Self-realisation crisis
- Choosing of the best solution
- Building of the reliable contact with yourself (understanding of the own needs, desires and unwillingness, sensitivity, boundaries, understanding of the own limitations and abilities, etc.)
- Building of the reliable close relationship
- Stress management
- Creative adaptation to the life changes
- For 11 years a leading expert on documentary support of bank credit operations in a multinational organization
- 3 years of private psychological practice; extensive experience working with clients during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and refugees from Belarus who were forced to flee abroad after the uprising in their country
- Organization of the creativity master classes for bank employees
- Psychological counselling and psychotherapy
- Running support mini groups
- Creativity masterclasses
- 2017-2019 – Kyiv National University named after T. Shevchenko. Master’s degree in “Psychology”, specialization “Psychology of Personality Development”
- 1999-2004 – Donetsk University of Economics and Law. Master’s degree in Finance with honors.
- 2021 – International Institute of Psychology. Advanced training program “Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy”
- 2021 – International Institute of Psychology. Fundamentals of Psychoanalysis Advanced Training Program
- 2021 – International Institute of Psychology. Psychiatry for Psychologists Advanced Training Program
- 2021 – International Institute of Psychology. Advanced training program “Psychological counseling: working with symbols and images”
- 2021 – International Institute of Psychology. Advanced training program “Depression Psychotherapy: CBT Method”
- 2015-2016 – Creative reincarnation in Gestalt therapy. Author’s course Victor M. Hrechanovsky
- 2014-2015 – Gestalt counseling from A to Z. Author’s course Victor M. Hrechanovsky
- 2013-2014 – Gestalt counseling. Media.PR. Author’s course Victor M.
- 2012-2013 – Moscow Gestalt Institute. Basics of Gestalt therapy