I will help you in the following areas:
Psychologist, consultant cooperating with international organizations involved in clinical research in the field of psychiatry and neuropsychiatry.
She has many years of experience in working with oncological patients and their relatives, cooperating with Association for Oncology Support UNICORN Krakow, the home hospice of MARI-MED, completing an internship at the clinical oncology department at the Rydygiera Krakow Hospital.
She conducted over 300 educational hours, countless individual consultations and group workshops promoting psycho-oncological knowledge. She obtained the title of trainer of the 1st degree issued by the Polish Psychological Association; in 2005-2011 a member of The British Psychological Society London. She conducts consultations in Polish and English.
- Psychological support for people suffering from cancer and their relatives
- Post-traumatic growth
- Intervention in crisis(oncological diagnosis, treatment, disease relapse, mourning)
- Principal Clinician MedAvante-ProPhase
- Psychologist Association for Oncology Support UNICORN
- Psycho-oncologist / Psychologist N.Z.O.Z Mari-Med. Long-term and Palliative Care
- Psychologist / Psycho-oncological internship. Clinical Oncology Department Specjalistyczny Szpital im. Rydygiera Krakow
- Recommended Specialist / Psychologist of the Polish Psychologists’ Association London
- Mental Disorders Specialist English Churches Housing Group London
- Exploris London psychologist
- Project Worker of the Irish Center Housing London
- MA in Applied Psychology – Jagiellonian University
- Postgraduate Studies in Psycho-oncology – University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw
- Simonton Therapy training for people suffering from cancer and their relatives
- Completed RTZ training at the Polish Society of Behavioral Psychology