Anna Siudut –
Psychologist, Coach, Psychotherapist
I can help you in the following matters:
She has been working with people in the area of development – individually and in groups – since 2004. She provides consultations and individual psychotherapy for adults and supports parents of little children during meetings, workshops, support groups and individual consultations. During work with parents, she helps to understand difficult behaviour of children, to translate it into the language of emotions and needs and to find strategies to facilitate both parties to enter into dialogue and cooperation and thus to build a safe relationship.
- Listening skills
- Between 2004-2012 – experience of supporting people in organisations (business, NGO, educational) – creativity and soft skills trainer, supervisor of coaching teams.
- Psychoeducation and psychotherapy for youth (since 2004)- trainer and supervisor of development and psychoeducational programmes, development-therapeutic groups for youth (Association RPP Integration, Gestalt Counselling Centre, Youth Psychotherapy Centre, MOP)
- Individual psychotherapy for adults, private practice since 2014
- Support groups, individual consultations, psychoeducation for parents of infants and young children (Middleware Workshop – since 2014). Numerous articles in parenting websites, co-authorship of the highly regarded guidebook for parents “How to understand a small child”. “
- Jagiellonian University, Psychology, Master’s degree studies
- RPP Integration Association, one-year course “Working with the BAZA group training method”
- Gestalt Counselling Centre, four-year course (Gestalt Counselling Specialist Certificate)
- Gestalt Institute of Integral Psychotherapy – course “Gestalt Psychotherapist Identity” and two editions of “Gestalt Summer School”
- Jagiellonian University Medical Centre for Postgraduate Education/Department of Psychotherapy Jagiellonian University – six-month course combined with internship “Practical Psychotherapy”
- Winnicotta Association/ Elżbieta Wilkowska, annual seminar “Psychotherapy of pregnant women and mother-infant dyads” (ongoing)