Here are some of the problems and will help you with:
On a daily basis, and combine the profession of a psychologist and paramedic. The common feature of both professions is providing help and support to people in crisis situations. The experience gained while working in a hospital is a perfect complement to my academic knowledge.
My therapeutic work is based on the assumptions of Solution Focused Therapy.
I expanded my knowledge and constantly develop it during postgraduate studies, numerous courses and training programmes in the area of the Crisis Intervention Study, Rational Behaviour Therapy, Practical Psychotraumatology etc.
I accompany another person on their way through the crisis, regardless of the type and extent of the difficulties they are facing.
Areas of specialisation
- Crisis intervention
- Effective communication
- Psychologist at the Emergency Notification Centre 112 in Gdansk
- Paramedic in the Hospital Emergency Department and Ambulance Service
- Internship at the Crisis Intervention Centre in Gdynia
- Internship at ExperumHR
- Paramedic (2012)
- MSc in Business Psychology – SWPS University (2019)
- Psychology of transport with elements of psychodiagnostics – SWPS University (2020)