Psychologist, Coach, Trainer
I will help you in the following areas:
I am a psychologist with over 12 years of experience in global organizations. I help people from various walks of life and having multiple dimensions of diversity who face daily challenges related to gender, gender identity, age, ethinicity, sexual orientation, family status, education, physical and mental health.
I support people who want to reduce stress, use their full potential, increase well-being and build satisfying relationships with other people in their private and professional lives. My therapeutic work is based on the values and principles of Acceptance and Commitment therapy (ACT) in Polish and English.
- Active listening
- Pride employee network leader (LGBT + community and allies) at HSBC
- Community Co-Lead at Employee Resource Groups Center in Diversity Hub in Kraków
- Psychologist and volunteer in organizations advocating for human rights
- President for Education at Toastmasters International – club for public speakers and leaders
- MSc in Psychology, University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw
- Participant of the psychotherapy course (Department of Psychotherapy, Jagiellonian University Medical College)
- Member of the Association for the Sciences of Contextual Behavior (ACBS)
- Team and Group Coach (Novo Studio)
- Business Coach (Novo Studio)