Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Coach
I will help you in the following areas:
Psychologist, therapist and coach with over 15 years experience working in the field of human resource management. Being a Project Manager, he leads projects in which business intersects with issues of employee development, both as individuals and as employees of an organisation. He works in Polish and English.
His extensive experience is used in projects focused on people (AC/DC, coaching, therapy) as well as strategic HR processes (organizational culture research, communication audits, satisfaction surveys or periodic evaluation).
Key clients he has worked for include:
Agusta Westland, Airline Accounting Center, Amway BCE, Ansell, Capgemini, Ceramika Paradyż., Ecolab Poland, Enion S.A., Herbalife FOSC, Hochland Polska, IBM BTO, Lajkonik Snacks, Mota Engil, Polkomtel, PZL Swidnik, Royal Canin, Tauron Dystrybucja, Tenneco Automotive, Unimill and many others.
- Individual therapy in psychological crisis
- Occupational burnout
- Mood disorders
- Assessment / Development Centre
- Strategic HRM projects
- Psychotherapy, Coaching
- Project Manager in HRD projects – AG TEST HR
- Owner of the consultancy company Jan Klusak Coaching & HRM
- Therapist working with the Mental Health Helpline and the Good Therapy Centre
- Manager and specialist in recruitment and selection Trainer on psychological aspects of candidate selection
- Trainer on psychological aspects of candidate selection
- Certified Coach – Noble Manhattan Coaching
- Certified Business Coach – Elżbieta Sołtys Psychological Studio
- Certified Crisis Consultant – Institute for Positive Crisis Therapy
- Lecturer at the Tischner European University in the field of Human Resource Management
- Clinical trainee at the Babiński Psychiatric Hospital
- Author of articles in portals and trade magazines – Personel Plus, wynagrodzenia.pl
- MA Psychology, Jagiellonian University (2004)
- HRM, Tischner European University (2008)
- Short-term Psychotherapy (2002)
- School of Psychotherapy – PTP under the Dr of Andrzej Cechnicki, Professor, Ph.D. (from 2019)
- Crisis Consultant – IPTK (2020)
Open your eyes to yourself and your life.